Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadside assistance!

Breakfast

Aug 13, 2019
UK
Sorry, I should know this with all of the forum surfing that I have been doing recently.

Is some form of roadside assistance / breakdown cover included with a M3?

Thanks

Durzel

Jul 17, 2019
Bath, UK
“Warrantable breakdowns” is the critical point to note.

It’s not for recovering you if you get a blowout or something that isn’t attributable to a catastrophic failure.

Have seen a few instances on the Facebook group of people getting miffed because they thought (or were told) it was a full fat breakdown service.

Irata

Oct 16, 2020
UK
It does say up to 50 mile car transport following a flat tire is included.

However, it's definitely not as good as cover available elsewhere.

Anyone know who they use? Previously I've always found it to be the AA (hidden underneath the car brand) with new cars.

Having read what's included, I think I'll keep my own breakdown cover going.

VanillaAir_UK

Supporting Member
Jun 17, 2019
Surrey, UK
Worth noting that when we had a tyre problem over the Xmas break, Tesla couldn't help - closed for Christmas and I got the impression same for weekends too. Thankfully our was a non issue in the end and we didn't need any recovery, but just needed to know we could get a replacement tyre prior to a long trip couple of days later. Local tyre service sorted in the end (cosmetic) and without the need to order anything in but it just showed us that at the wrong time, wrong place we could have been up for major inconvenience / cancelled trip.

Reactions: DenkiJidousha

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC