Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster #1334 2.5 Upgraded to 3.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

I wanted to list my Roadster here before trying any other paths because I feel that the right owner that will really care for this beautiful car is more than likely a Tesla Enthusiast. I am the second owner of this Roadster.

Telsa 2.5 Roadster - Upgraded to 3.0
Full Carbon Fiber Accessories Interior
Upgraded Radio System that Supports OVMS application, Iphone Car Play and Android Car
OVMS Equipment for remote access to car including locks and charging status.
16,700 Miles
Battery Shows 314 miles as ideal range
Hard Top and Soft Top Included. Hard Top Case Included as well.
In addition I have a car cover and the CAN JR J1772 adapter and a CAN adapter for the High Power Wall Charger or Mobile Charger (same one I use on my Model 3)

The current vehicle has been totally wrapped in a Matte Black Vinyl film. This is similar to wrapping the front of your vehicle in a clear wrap, but this wrap is the entire vehicle. Additionally, the rear lights have been tinted black as well. Prior to the wrap being installed, this car was refinished by Tesla as I bought this as a CPO directly from Tesla. The color under the wrap is Arctic White! So the car was completely perfect, and then I had a protective wrap over the entire Roadster. This includes the Hard Top. So if you don't like the Matte Black, you have simply remove the wrap and have a White Tesla....or Drive it as a Matte Black Telsa for a couple years, then unwrap you new car....A bright white beauty!

I have a couple of pictures of the car as it was when it was all white, and a some more pictures of it after the wrap. I am trying to price this fairly, and I have put a lot into it. I havent seen many 3.0 Roadsters for sale and willing to work with a real buyer.

I am located in Naples FL. Please feel free to ask any questions. I have been a member of this board for many years. Although life has been so busy, I havent been able to participate as much as I would like. I am still an avid Tesla enthusiast and would love this to go to a good home.

Attachments

• 20160417_202008_resized.jpg
    20160417_202008_resized.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 221
  • A276ADDC-CEB6-422A-A7F7-B7231640F183.jpg
    A276ADDC-CEB6-422A-A7F7-B7231640F183.jpg
    369.1 KB · Views: 199
  • 94A7280B-0481-4367-A089-822B83741897.jpg
    94A7280B-0481-4367-A089-822B83741897.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 179
    182.6 KB · Views: 178
  • 20160417_202125.jpg
    20160417_202125.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 166
  • 20160417_202016.jpg
    20160417_202016.jpg
    365.7 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_1717.jpeg
    IMG_1717.jpeg
    30.7 KB · Views: 181
  • 20160417_202125.jpg
    20160417_202125.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 168
    182.6 KB · Views: 170
Eh
Hello all,

I wanted to list my Roadster here before trying any other paths because I feel that the right owner that will really care for this beautiful car is more than likely a Tesla Enthusiast. I am the second owner of this Roadster.

Telsa 2.5 Roadster - Upgraded to 3.0
Full Carbon Fiber Accessories Interior
Upgraded Radio System that Supports OVMS application, Iphone Car Play and Android Car
OVMS Equipment for remote access to car including locks and charging status.
16,700 Miles
Battery Shows 314 miles as ideal range
Hard Top and Soft Top Included. Hard Top Case Included as well.
In addition I have a car cover and the CAN JR J1772 adapter and a CAN adapter for the High Power Wall Charger or Mobile Charger (same one I use on my Model 3)

The current vehicle has been totally wrapped in a Matte Black Vinyl film. This is similar to wrapping the front of your vehicle in a clear wrap, but this wrap is the entire vehicle. Additionally, the rear lights have been tinted black as well. Prior to the wrap being installed, this car was refinished by Tesla as I bought this as a CPO directly from Tesla. The color under the wrap is Arctic White! So the car was completely perfect, and then I had a protective wrap over the entire Roadster. This includes the Hard Top. So if you don't like the Matte Black, you have simply remove the wrap and have a White Tesla....or Drive it as a Matte Black Telsa for a couple years, then unwrap you new car....A bright white beauty!

I have a couple of pictures of the car as it was when it was all white, and a some more pictures of it after the wrap. I am trying to price this fairly, and I have put a lot into it. I havent seen many 3.0 Roadsters for sale and willing to work with a real buyer.

I am located in Naples FL. Please feel free to ask any questions. I have been a member of this board for many years. Although life has been so busy, I havent been able to participate as much as I would like. I am still an avid Tesla enthusiast and would love this to go to a good home.
what is your asking price?

Not sure what the Eh is in response to....

I think a fair price is around 75K. As there isn't a ton of these sales, I would be willing to discuss whats fair. Under 17000 miles with the 3.0 upgrade. Hard Top, New Radio system, fully wrapped. Tires are probably close to replacement.... Im willing to listen to offers. Tesla has already made an offer for a trade in (which is what I am planning on doing) But wanted to see if there was any interest in the community.

Not sure what the Eh is in response to....

I think a fair price is around 75K. As there isn't a ton of these sales, I would be willing to discuss whats fair. Under 17000 miles with the 3.0 upgrade. Hard Top, New Radio system, fully wrapped. Tires are probably close to replacement.... Im willing to listen to offers. Tesla has already made an offer for a trade in (which is what I am planning on doing) But wanted to see if there was any interest in the community.
I think he said Eh because you didn't originally post the asking price which is a rule that seems to have been forgotten/not enforced. No big deal at all, and you have a really good looking Roadster! Good luck with the sale.

Sorry. Just got to the hotel in Austin for Fully Charged Live this weekend and I've been traveling. The Eh is nothing. I'm responding to the forum on my mobile and those were errant letters.

I was just asking for the price.

Thanks for the clarification. As you may guess, the pricing on these is very hard to determine. I was hesitant to put a price out because I want to be fair in the process. Telsa doesn't really place much value on the trade in of these thus the act of listing it here. I think 75K is a fair number, but am willing to negotiate to help any buyer that is truly interested.