TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Roadster 2020+ for Tall People?

Discussion in 'Roadster 2020+' started by l33tb0y, Nov 23, 2020.

1. l33tb0y

l33tb0y Member

I stand 6"4. I am certain that the 2011 Roadster is too small for me based on my height. Do you think that the Roadster 2020+ will have similar cabin space and be too small for me as well or do you think I will have better luck sitting in the Roadster 2020+?

Has anyone sat in one before?

2. Kgorilla37

Kgorilla37 Member

Head designer is also 6”4’. So hopefully if he fits you will as well

• Like x 1
  3. bolosky

bolosky Member

My 6'3" son doesn't have a problem sitting in my original Roadster. It's not as bad as you think, your legs just stick way out in front of you instead of more down like in a normal car.