Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You will see my Cyber Truck behind The Wentworth Inn in Jackson, NH. Love the MW Valley.
This you? Base of Loon right now. lol

2BF4EB3C-8A2F-4BC7-9ECD-4F75DA076628.jpeg

All I’m going to say is that I’m tired of waiting. I got an allocation for a Porsche Turbo S so I’ll probably take delivery later this year and it should hold me afloat until 2023/2024 lol
I got my wife a Taycan 4s instead of the plaid S but if it were for me I'd have gone Turbo S. I think you'll be very happy when you take delivery.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
This is.assuming there are no challenges or issues to work thru. They are new platforms. Pad half a year to a year and Elon time. If 2023, I would.think I would be late 2023 at best.

I am taking a more optimistic spin. I say late 2023 at worst. If we see model Y's getting delivered with 4680's that's a really good sign. Furthermore, if we see a test car running around in the fall, that is yet another good sign.

So in Tesla time, I'll be lucky if I have a car three years from now. I didn't sign up for one of the first 1000, and "maybe 2023" means that in the very best case Elon will get his at Christmas, 2023. I knew it would be bad, but this is pretty ridiculous. Especially considering that they will doubtless delay it again into 2025 or whatever.