TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Roadster #344 For Sale Metallic Silver with 3 year Extended Service Agreement

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by bart513, Aug 24, 2013.

1. bart513

bart513 Member

#1 bart513, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
    Roadster #344 Metallic Silver with 3 Year Extended Service Agreement. Asking $65K OBO (SOLD)

• Upgraded Premium Interior
    • Carbon Fiber Hardtop ($3200)
    • Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler ($$$)
    • Carbon Fiber Center Console
    • Forged Wheels Silver ($2300)
    • Upgraded Stereo Single DIN Pioneer Flipscreen with Bluetooth
    • 3M VentureShield body wrap ($1495)
    • Crystal Fusion Windshield($400)
    • 240 Volt Universal Mobile Connector ($1500)
    • 120 Volt Spare Mobile Connector
    • Excellent Condition inside and out
    • 20,000 miles (mostly highway) and Very Well Maintainted
    PM me if interested IMG_0598.JPG Tesla Drivers Side.jpg Tesla dash.jpg Eric's Tesla.jpg IMG_0641.JPG Tesla Battery Screen.jpg IMG_0643.JPG TelsaFront.jpg View attachment 29167

2. bart513

bart513 Member

Pics to follow. I tried posting them but something happened in the process. If interested PM me your email address and I'll send them via email.

3. jbadger

jbadger Roadster #506

I thought you just got your roadster. May I ask why you are selling?

4. bart513

bart513 Member

Yep. I love it so much I'm trying to move up to a 2.5!

- - - Updated - - -

If I don't get the right price I'll be happy to keep it. It's a great car:)

5. bart513

bart513 Member

Interior pics will hopefully be up tomorrow. Car is getting a new Key Module at the Tesla Service Ctr.

6. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Perhaps after you sell this, can you share why you're moving up to 2.5? Thanks.

7. bart513

bart513 Member

If I do sell it I'm happy to share. It has nothing to do with the drive which is amazing. Like I told jbadger I'm a winner either way.

8. jbadger

jbadger Roadster #506

That's awesome. I would love to move up to a 2.5 but mostly due to the high mileage and no warranty on my 2.0. Your car looks super clean and has warranty which is a huge plus for any potential buyer. Wish you luck!

9. bart513

bart513 Member

Not likely selling but more pics for those that want to see the 1.5:)

IMG_0711.jpg IMG_0714.JPG IMG_0718.jpg IMG_0720.JPG IMG_0721.JPG IMG_0723.JPG IMG_0724.JPG IMG_0725.JPG IMG_0726.JPG IMG_0727.jpg IMG_0728.JPG IMG_0742.JPG IMG_0746.JPG IMG_0743.jpg IMG_0738.JPG IMG_0735.jpg IMG_0740.jpg

10. wiztecy

wiztecy Active Member

I like the extra pics! Cool to see your seat/interior combination, yours along with mine are the only Roadster's I've seen where it has the two tone seat up on the head-rest area. Mine is black/light brown... the black is the accent and the majority is light brown. Nice pics!

What's the deal with all the red convertible mini-coopers in the end of the 1st set of pics? Its as bad as the flock of Priuses I see daily around santa cruz/san jose. Personally I'd rather have the mini-coopers, the flock of priuses always do 40MPH in the 65-70MPH zones and always clog up the fast lane... its worse when they flock together both in the fast lane / slow lane.... they don't move nor care to move.

Happy you're deciding to keep your baby :)

11. bart513

bart513 Member

There are so many Mini Cooper convertibles here on the East End of Long Island it's incredible. I guess in part they are a good value and are fun to drive. Of course no comparison to our Roadsters! I so appreciate your support and the support of this group in terms of keeping my 1.5. It feels so good to be sitting low to the ground, I actually like the sound the car makes (of course at highway speeds forget about talking on the phone) and the response is phenomenal. I'm going to PM you on another 1.5 matter:)

12. AJC

AJC Member

Love the carbon fiber accents and forged wheels!
    I'm thinking there are lots of people on the East Coast would who love this car.
    The extended service agreement is also a nice touch.

13. bart513

bart513 Member

Thanks AJC. There are not many Roadsters on the East Coast so it is very unique to drive one in this area.

14. GLACIER

GLACIER Roadster #334

$65k is a great price! Once Tesla runs out of their CPO inventory, I could see the Roadsters selling for much higher again...at least for a few years until Tesla releases a newer Roadster-like vehicle! :)

15. Fluke

Fluke Member

I'd like to thank bart513 for a great purchase experience so far. I'm very excited to see my new baby in person and promise to take good care of her.:biggrin:

16. bart513

bart513 Member

PLEASE READ: There is still trust and honesty in this world via TMC! Fluke paid off my car loan and then wired me the balance due on the car WITHOUT having received any signed paperwork from me. Of course I FEDEX'ed the title and the bill of sale with the notarized signatures as soon as I was able to get them mailed to him. I housed the baby for 2 weeks until transportation picked up the Roadster. This is very unusual for there to be this much trust and honesty between buyer and seller and I want to commend Fluke for his trust in me.