Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster #423 for sale $52,500 - Silver/Black Interior ~73k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The time has come for me to sell my Tesla Roadster. The car has been my daily driver for the past 65,000 miles. The car has not had any major service issues, the battery will charge to 142 miles on standard mode and around 200 miles on range mode. The only improvement that could/should be made to the car is to have the front fascia repainted because it does have typical rock chips and a small scuff near the front passenger wheel. I am the 3rd owner of the car and I can provide the entire history and paperwork for this car. Ownership of the car has been awesome, I was a Tesla employee so the car has been serviced and maintained with all of the paperwork. If you are looking for a Roadster as a daily driver this car is ready to go, if you are looking to buy a Roadster and upgrade it to a 3.0, this is a prime candidate!

FEATURES:
AM/FM Radio - CD Player - Original Alpine Speakers - Bluetooth
AC/Heat
Heated Seats
Tinted Windows
Rare Anthracite Color Wheels - these wheels are no longer available from Tesla
Body Color Hard Top Included
220/240V Mobile Connector Included
CAN J1772 to Roadster Adapter Included
Headlights upgraded to HID - much better!

**I also have a second set of silver leather Tesla Roadster Seats and front hood. The front hood is painted orange but I have wrapped it in matching clear coat carbon fiber** if interested in these, we can negotiate.

Car is located near Santa Cruz, CA if you would like to see it in person.

Picture from original sale posting - i can provide more detailed pictures if seriously interested.

If you are seriously interested please email [email protected] to learn more.

56037256.jpg 56037286.jpg 56037293.jpg 56037358.jpg 56037404.jpg 56037469.jpg 56037478.jpg

Reactions: MileHighMotoring