TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Roadster #866 - looking to sell

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by ldebenedetto, Oct 19, 2011.

1. ldebenedetto

ldebenedetto Member

New to posting on this forum but not new to looking at all the other great posts!

I've owned #866 since March 2010. It's a Thunder Gray 2.0 base Roadster with about 6k miles. Gray interior, upgraded audio, nav, ipod interface, bluetooth, solar glass, exterior body armor, etc etc. MSRP was $119k. Soft top only. No dings, scratches or blemishes at all.

Car has had all maintenance and Tesla upgrades done when applicable. Also have an extra 6 month warranty on top of the standard warranty that would be transferred with title. This car has been great - absolutely love it and will be sad to let it go. Unfortunately times change, families grow, college starts ... you get the picture. I'm sure I will be in the market for a Model S in a year.

So if anyone is interested please let me know. I've had the car on EBay local (Maryland/Virginia) with interest and offers but I did not sell it. I don't plan to fire sale the car, but will be very reasonable based on other offers I've seen for similar vehicles both in this area and outside it. I have plenty of pics I can either post or send if interested.

Thanks!

2. ldebenedetto

ldebenedetto Member

2010 Thunder Gray Roadster for sale - #866

Tried to post this yesterday but must have goofed.

I'm selling my 2012 Thunder Gray base Roadster 2.0. It has about 6k miles, nav, upgraded audio, exterior armor coating, soft top, solar shield windows and an extra 6 month warranty (on top of what is left on the original). Purchased in March 2010. Love the car, but for me it's time to move on to something larger for now. Definitely will be in the market for a Model S at some point.

If there is interest please let me know - I have seen the prices of similar cars over the last 6 months and know what I should be able to reasonably expect.

Thanks!

3. ldebenedetto

ldebenedetto Member

Oops - sorry - title is correct, text should say 2010, NOT 2012!

4. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

Seat color? Included MC240? HPC?

Can you post some pictures?

5. ldebenedetto

ldebenedetto Member

Universal charge (240) included. Don't have the HPC.

IMG_0068.JPG

6. ldebenedetto

ldebenedetto Member

Pics I have are large so I need to compress them. Here are a few more.

Inside#866.jpg
    Side#866.jpg
    Inside#866-2.jpg

7. Odenator

Odenator P2607

Where did you get the rubber mats? Were they a custom order or off the shelf?

8. jory

jory Member

thunder gray is a great color. does anyone know how many thunder gray roadsters were produced.

9. ldebenedetto

ldebenedetto Member

Odentor,

Believe it or not off the shelf at Target! Took a little customizing but they fit great over the Tesla mats, kept out the dirt, mud, water, etc.

10. ldebenedetto

ldebenedetto Member

If I recall there were not many takers - but I am not certain as to the number. It's one of the premium colors so I am sure only a select number of cars chose it.

11. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

Sector 111 has rubber mats. He used my car as a template.