TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Roadster Carbon Fiber Hardtop with Bag $8500 obo

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Brad_STL, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Brad_STL

Brad_STL New Member

Selling In perfect shape, Carbon fiber hardtop with Tesla bag. This was purchased with a Roadster Sport 2.0 with the Carbon package. I am selling a Roadster Sport and wanted to include the hardtop with the sale of the car but I keep feeling like value of of the options are not being appreciated. So, I'm offering the hardtop here, I know in February a hardtop was sold for original cost in 2 days.

Shipping at cost, no handling fee added. Located in St. Louis Missouri. DSC00077.JPG DSC00070a.jpg
    These Pic's are all I have at the moment, if anyone is interested I can take a lot better and post.
    DSC00077.JPG
    DSC00070a.jpg

2. Brad_STL

Brad_STL New Member

This hardtop sold on 7/24/2018