Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I purchased a Roadster in 2017. It came with a charger. I am using a non-Roadster charger now so am interested in selling the Roadster charger. Includes Charger, cable, and cable hanger.

$200 or best offer plus shipping. Money by Zelle, PayPal, or Venmo. Upon receipt of funds will ship to your location via FedEx Ground. Here's a photo:

iEp9jVc3QiCy467en5wtqQ.jpg

I purchased a Roadster in 2017. It came with a charger. I am using a non-Roadster charger now so am interested in selling the Roadster charger. Includes Charger, cable, and cable hanger.

$200 or best offer plus shipping. Money by Zelle, PayPal, or Venmo. Upon receipt of funds will ship to your location via FedEx Ground. Here's a photo:

View attachment 440503

Decided I’m raising the price based upon feedback I received. Will not sell for $700.

Reactions: DeedWest
Also, just noticed your username... Do you happen to be on one of the Hawaiian islands? I lived on Maui for a year, loved it. It'd be the perfect place for a roadster.

Bainbridge Island, actually. It’s in the Puget Sound area. Think I like it better than Hawaii, but not quite as nice for the Roadster.

Used to have a different username, but they banned it because it was too close to my business name. Easy come, easy go.

Reactions: DrivingTheFuture
Remarkable that at $200, people were tripping all over themselves to get it, but at $700, people aren't interested! :)
There are definitely a lot of options nowadays. Do you still have installation manual? Does it have to be run at 70a or could it be wired to a lesser amperage breaker?

I may be interested in trading my Elon signature HPWC straight up, or selling it and buying this charger from you

There are definitely a lot of options nowadays. Do you still have installation manual? Does it have to be run at 70a or could it be wired to a lesser amperage breaker?

I may be interested in trading my Elon signature HPWC straight up, or selling it and buying this charger from you

I have a standard HPWC that I'm using. As for whether it *could* be wired at less than 70A, I'm not sure. My HPWC was powering several vehicles, not just the Roadster, so was a bit more convenient. Now, in my new place, it's a matter of space!

These chargers are bulletproof. To lower the amperage you need a hardware device to reset it from clipper creek that they rent out. That being said most just turn the amps down on the roadster and the GPS remembers the max Amps so it’s not much of a worry. I have mine on a 60A circuit so as long as I don’t go past 48 on the VDS it’s safe. The manuals are out there. I have one somewhere for anyone interested

Reactions: IslandRoadster
These chargers are bulletproof. To lower the amperage you need a hardware device to reset it from clipper creek that they rent out. That being said most just turn the amps down on the roadster and the GPS remembers the max Amps so it’s not much of a worry. I have mine on a 60A circuit so as long as I don’t go past 48 on the VDS it’s safe. The manuals are out there. I have one somewhere for anyone interested

A good point on the charge limit. Even though I’ve got 64 amps available, I frequently charge limit to 40 amps on the theory it’s easier on the battery.