TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Roadster Chin Spoiler for Sale

Discussion in 'Roadster: Technical' started by svlkid, Jul 9, 2018.

1. svlkid

svlkid New Member

My neighbor parted ways with his 2010 Roadster and has an extra Chin spoiler. 'Has some minor scratches on the underside but the only person who would see them is the guy you just ran over. You would probably have bigger problems at that point. LoL. But if you need/want an extra chin spoiler, make me an offer![​IMG]

2. petergrub

petergrub Member

Your picture isn't displaying. Is it the clear coat carbon fiber variant?

3. svlkid

svlkid New Member

Thanks for letting me know. Yes, I'm a newbie and couldn't load a picture because the only option was a URL vs. a picture on my computer. If anyone can help, please jump in. For now, I can email you a pic if you tell me how/where. Thanks again.

4. svlkid

svlkid New Member

5. petergrub

petergrub Member

Use a different website for hosting your images and provide a link to the pictures. I prefer Imgur, especially for albums.

6. svlkid

svlkid New Member

7. markwj

markwj Moderator, Asia Pacific

JBKBtm4Q.jpeg

• Helpful x 1
  8. MLAUTO

MLAUTO Member

PM sent.

9. wycolo

wycolo Active Member

Is this the thing I'm going to chew up getting on & off the too-steep ferry ramp, i.e. the bottom-most part of the nose? If so count me in.
    --