TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Roadster CPO 115 on Ebay for $54,415

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by pgwoosley, Jun 12, 2013.

1. pgwoosley

pgwoosley Member

Tesla Motors has CPO #115 on Ebay for $54,415 plus about $1200 of "junk fees."
    Tesla : Roadster 1.5 in Tesla | eBay Motors

Note: Non-California buyers should carefully consider the California sales tax consequences of picking up the car in person from Menlo Park. CA may not allow non-CA buyers to pick up a car in CA (as opposed to having it shipped) without paying CA sales tax which may be higher than your state's taxes, and your state might not offer a full credit for the CA taxes.

2. NapaValleyMike

I purchased this car today. 6,XXX miles and 3 year warranty. Very cool to go to the factory and they have tons of Roadsters coming for sale a whole lot full of them they haven't even photoed yet. By the way after my hour long test drive I walked in and bought it one of the best days of my life!

3. bart513

bart513 Member

Congrats NapaValleyMike on a great looking car at a great price! Has anyone noticed that Tesla is advertising the Roadsters (including this 1.5) as having a remote side view mirror? Maybe I'm missing something but I don't think I have one on mine?!

4. NapaValleyMike

mirror

This car does not have a remote mirror just a typo I am sure

5. DaveT

DaveT Searcher of green pastures

Congrats on your new red Roadster. It looks great!

6. DaveT

DaveT Searcher of green pastures

Btw, what do you mean by "junk fees"?

7. Jackyche

Jackyche Member

There's a $990 destination charge and a $180 documentation fee. Both of which are typical for NEW cars and not used cars.