TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Roadster CPO and non-CPO value?

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by johnmodels, Feb 18, 2014.

1. johnmodels

johnmodels Member

Hi All!
    I am pricing to purchase a 2010 2.0ish and am getting very confused and hope the wizards on this forum can help me! I have seen 1.5's on ebay for sale for the high $50k's and the CPO'd 2.0 are about $15k more. The question I have is, what are the roadsters worth/value for sale now with less than 10k miles? I love the 2.0 and prefer value opinions for that model.

Anyone that has purchased or sold a 2.0, I would love to hear from you!!!

How negotiable is Tesla buying a CPO car?

Any feedback is appreciated!

John

2. jbadger

jbadger Roadster #506

I purchased my 2.0 from a consignment dealer a year ago for $65k with no warranty and almost 45k miles (was told it had a warranty but they were wrong).

3. Botbldr45

Botbldr45 Member

Im sure there are those who might not agree but it is well worth it to buy from Tesla CPO if possible due to the warranty.
    If you can get a 2.xx with less than 10K on it and a Tesla warranty.......JUMP higher than the atmosphere!!! Get it! At $50 to $65K puts it at about half price......good deal!

I purchased my 2.5 three years ago with about 10K on it for double your find. I have 31.5K on it and would buy it again in a heartbeat!:cool:

4. johnmodels

johnmodels Member

Thanks a LOT guys! Prices are all over the place on the CPO and internet. I appreciate all opinions on what is a great price for a CPO or even a non CPO 2.+ with low miles right now? I just don't want to take a bath after buying if paying too much...
    john

5. ELMIV

ELMIV Member

John- PM sent

6. ELMIV

ELMIV Member

John,
    Great speaking with you a moment ago. The car we talked about with the Visium top can be seen in the background of this post
    I put up a couple of weeks ago.

Best of luck in your search.

Overhead Cable Reel Install for the HPWC

7. johnmodels

johnmodels Member

Your roadster is beautiful and I have to say I have massive garage envy! It was a pleasure speaking to you this morning and thanks for taking the time to tell me all about your beautiful 2.0!