TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Roadster - Exclusive Facelift

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Plastic Surgeon, May 31, 2013.

1. Plastic Surgeon

Looking to gauge serious interest in this new facelift procedure. Currently underway as a one-off. No it is not OEM - but if there's enough love expressed, a (very) limited run might be made available...new CF fenders/hood/bumper + Xenon's...

roadster_front.jpg

2. tdelta1000

tdelta1000 Active Member

3. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

Pass for me. I'm a fan of keeping to the more classic look - especially if we're hoping this will become a collector's car someday. I may or may not keep my Roadster, but probably easier to sell with less "not OEM" modifications...

4. NEWDL

NEWDL R#350 R#1323 Sig23 8136

Does the center have more ground clearance than the sides? Is this a preference of yours or a form that follows some function.

We will be keeping both roadsters "stock".

Interested to see more and hear costs...

Could you not build off of existing fender structure?

Are you making front bumper out of CF?!?!

What about the rear?

5. Pantera Dude

Pantera Dude Member

I think the car looks great! But, (and everyone I know has a big but, (Pee Wee Herman), I am very happy with the stock appearance of my roadster and don't have any interest in changing it. I am glad that there are people that are willing to modify the cars.

Good luck!