TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Roadster for rent?

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Jake, Sep 20, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Jake

Jake New Member

Iam on the waiting list for a Model S and loved my test drive. I'm told that I can't expect delivery until "the fiirst half of 2013". I would like to drive a Roadster, and had heard that some owners rent them on car sharing sites. However, I have struck out and keep finding ad-spawning sites when I google around. Anyone know where I can rent a Roadster?

2. AndyM

AndyM Member

http://www.getaround.com/Halo

3. Jake

Jake New Member

Still no luck on rental in Portland . . .

This white 2011 looks great, and I would totally go for it if it weren't in San Francisco. The one in the Getaround picture is a Getaround-branded vehicle that was only visiting Portland for the launch. I met a guy who used to rent his Roadster, but doesn't any more. Anyone else have a lead?

Thanks!
    --Jake