TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Roadster High Power Wall Connector to Model S Adapter up on Tesla Store

Discussion in 'Model S: Battery & Charging' started by yobigd20, May 1, 2013.

1. yobigd20

yobigd20 Well-Known Member

2. Puyallup Bill

Puyallup Bill Member

Well, I am tempted to buy the adapter, but it looks like it really is not available.

I have been trying for three days to determine availability. Emails go unanswered. Finally talked to a real person today who said it would be a long time before I got one. When I suggested he look at the store web site, he said he would look into it and call me back later. To me, it seems like such a simple question - available or not.

Once again, I find Tesla communications woefully lacking.

3. buzzbuzz

buzzbuzz Member

#3 buzzbuzz, May 3, 2013
    Last edited: May 3, 2013
    Try calling the Seattle service center. I've had a lot of luck with them in getting answers to these sorts of things (including the adapter when I bought it). IMHO, the local service team (even if they aren't all that "local") seems to get back to me faster and with more complete answers than if I try to call/email ownership.

Of course, you may have already done that (you didn't mention who you tried to contact), in which case, never mind...:redface:

4. Puyallup Bill

Puyallup Bill Member

Thanks for the tip. I did try Seattle, they are responsive and would love to sell me one, but they don't expect to have any in the near future. I did have some other questions, and they were helpful. It was suggested I try the Fremont Service Center, as that is who runs the Store. That is where the dude that was going to call me back before 6 this evening is located, but no call.

The Store shows a contact email address, but they never respond. I have really crummy hearing, so adore email. Had the same problem prior to delivery. Emails just go off into the ether.