Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster History Europe/APAC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks. Unfortunately the car has to pass an inspection after arrival in the UK and "the speedometer" must read in MPH. I am not sure that I would get away with a second MPH speedo on the digital screen with the main one in KMH but I could try.
I imported a 911 from germany a few years ago and they accepted a clear, self adhesive, disc self printed with MPH ... as an overlay on the speedo glass. Here's mine (UK supplied) for reference....
speedo uk.JPG

Thanks, something like that was going to be my first option. I can get a new MPH speedo from Tesla but it would be £900. I was not sure how to print one, or on what, I doubt there is a suitable one for sale. Is there any chance you could take a picture with the camera slightly lower, so square on, without the flash, I can then start some experimental printing.

@warden_clyffe or @TEG There is quite a lot of information about these vehicles in these post. Are any of your lists publicly available to view / modify / add? Maybe on a github repo?

I am interested in understand where some of these cars ended up ...

To also add to the list

1. complete VIN - SFZRE3B17B3000771
2. 2.5
3. Australia
4. Red outside / Black inside
5. Australia, Sydney
6. pd_australia
7. ESS 2.0
8. alive
9. and a photo (one is enough)

138101.jpg

Just found another one in NSW which is still alive .. but not much details on it

79917444_3914719671886881_6331112425181413376_n.jpg

Using the Australian NSW registration system, I can see that plate still active with a Tesla Roadster ... butt the VIN 0393 and the model (2017???) doesn't seem to be correct. The above one was spotted in Dec 2019 at the Tesla Service Center in Sydney.

View attachment 569108

That one, if I recall correctly, was rebuilt a few years back, which may allude to why it says 2017. Perhaps that’s the year it was re-certified on the road?

Also @pd_australia - it looks like you’re selling yours?

Hi everyone,

I am new here, but reading posts in this forum for many month - tons of informations, I learned a lot here that helps me with my roadster.

Great forum, congratulations!

I own EU 767 for a year now (It's the last worldwide sold roadster) and by following this thread and the list from TEG I found the two dates "chassis assembled" and "vehicle completed" like shown below. It was sold and started its life in 07/2013 in Vienna though is has an italian VIN.

SFZRE European/Asian (non-North-American) Roadsters:

VIN : MFG Date
767 : Oct 2011
.DSCN6692.jpg
DSCN6692.jpg

DSCN6688.jpg

Reactions: Roadster
Hi TEG,
of course I was curious about your reply: what would you find in your endless archives about 767? ;) Thank you for the pics (ok, yours are better) do you have more informations about it?

This is what I know: The previous owner told me that ist was an exhibit in the Tesla store in Vienna and he bought it from the CEO of Tesla Europe - but it wasn't on the road until 07/13 - the expertise from Tesla shows the pre owner as the first owner.

So the car probably never was in Italy. Tesla should know more about this but so far they have not even managed my registration on their site.....

@Roadster,
thanks for the link, I knew the thread already because when I saw those pics I started to find out more about it, got contact and.... bought it finally.

DSCN6503.jpg
IMG_0890.JPG

Reactions: Roadster