TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Roadster Information Posters

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by tvuolo, Jun 21, 2015.

1. tvuolo

tvuolo Member

I've seen a bunch of Model S information posters that people will print out and take to events, but does anyone have a similar poster or template for a Roadster that I can print about 3' tall? I'm taking #265 to a middle school tomorrow for a transportation camp. It's sort of the evolution of personal transportation, and my Roadster will represent the "future."

I thought I'd talk a bit about the history of electric cars, history of Tesla Motors, current electric cars from Tesla and all manufacturers. Benefits of driving electric. Finish with Roadster specific info such as the batteries, range, charging, and performance. Any other suggestions? I only have a few minutes to talk.

2. dhrivnak

dhrivnak Active Member

Poster Option

I have #255 that is also Twilight blue. I have printed out the following poster 22x 30 inches and laminated onto a corrugated plastic board. It fits nicely above the battery. Dropbox - Tesla Roadster Poster.docx Office Depot can normally laminate.

I also laminate the typical questions I receive as well. Dropbox - QUESTIONS.docx

They are both Word documents and feel free to tailor to your needs.

3. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

Awesome - seems fitting that #255 and #265 are both Twilight Blue and have the same "support the cause" mentality.

4. tvuolo

tvuolo Member

Thanks, Dhrivnak! I'm going to customize yours and see if I can get it printed tomorrow morning before the camp.