Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster Log File

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi There Fellow Roadster owners,

I am trying to upload my log file (xxxxxxxxx.tar) to the website "Log Upload" but get this error "File could not be uploaded". I used three computers to upload the file and used three kinds of browsers to no avail. I am thinking that the website has an issue but not sure.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Hi There Fellow Roadster owners,

I am trying to upload my log file (xxxxxxxxx.tar) to the website "Log Upload" but get this error "File could not be uploaded". I used three computers to upload the file and used three kinds of browsers to no avail. I am thinking that the website has an issue but not sure.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Not sure Tesla (that is the website I see when mouse-over) is looking for those anymore....there are folks here that are still updating battery info, but that is a different link. Mostly, these are now just for personal upkeep and archiving historical data for the car...Others can fill in more detail, I'm sure...

Anyone knows if someone shared in this forums a example tar file ?
I did not found a sample logs.
I would like to test some parsers in order to know how to interpret the data before purchase a roadster.
Next time I see a possible roadster to buy I will be able to know a little more about the car history.
Can someone share with me a example of TAR file?

Anyone knows if someone shared in this forums a example tar file ?
I did not found a sample logs.
I would like to test some parsers in order to know how to interpret the data before purchase a roadster.
Next time I see a possible roadster to buy I will be able to know a little more about the car history.
Can someone share with me a example of TAR file?
No need to reinvent the wheel (or the parser)...

VMS Log Parser for Tesla Roadster

Good luck on your hunt!

Reactions: drewski