TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Roadster on HBO's Entourage

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by doug, Aug 3, 2009.

Tags:
  1. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

#1 doug, Aug 3, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2009
    It's in episode #70 (6x04), titled "Runnin' on E".

I had heard a few months ago that the Roadster was going to make an appearance on the show based around a plot point that I guess didn't end up making it into this episode. However, if you're observant an orange Roadster is just visible for a second in the background of the last scene.

attachment.php?attachmentid=317&stc=1&d=1249317496.jpg
    attachment.php?attachmentid=318&stc=1&d=1249317496.jpg

A connection the Tesla already has with the show is that the character of the talent agent, Ari Gold, is based on Roadster owner Ari Emanuel.

Attached Files:

2. NEWDL

NEWDL R#350 R#1323 Sig23 8136

It has actually been in the last scene of every episode this season if you look close enough....

3. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

Does it belong to one of the show's characters?

4. doug

attachment.php?attachmentid=320&stc=1&d=1249401172.jpg

Wow, you're right (at least I checked one other episode (#68)). It's a light show, so I tend to watch it passively while doing other stuff and hadn't noticed... was expecting a character to actually mention the car. I paid a little more attention to this last episode since I thought the title made a triple pun.

Attached Files:

5. NEWDL

NEWDL R#350 R#1323 Sig23 8136

YEP! and in the first episode...as Vince comes back to the empty house driving his *gasp* Escalade...the headlights illuminate the roadster in the driveway...

That makes 3/3 so far...just wish it was front and center....ill keep my fingers crossed for next week...

6. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

OK, so I'm now adding fictional characters to the Public Roadster owner's list.

Looking for 5 stats

Show name---------------Entourage
    Network name------------HBO
    Character's name -------- ?
    Actor's name-------------- ?
    Car paint / interior colors-- Very Orange ??

So far we only have the shows.
    We have Ironman, Leverage, Royal Pains, Entourage

7. doug

#7 doug, Aug 4, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
    Seen here:
    attachment.php?attachmentid=321&stc=1&d=1249418953.jpg
    attachment.php?attachmentid=322&stc=1&d=1249418960.jpg
    Last Sunday's episode was the #4 for this season.

So they're always just showing the car parked and not plugged in...
    In the previous episode Turtle got both a Porsche and a Ferrari, yet still no mention of the Roadster.

Attached Files: