Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster on Top Gear

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone ever get a chance to get on site during a Top Gear production event? Have the office Address or their Mobile Studio Vehicle Plates? We could have fun with those pieces of information, maybe a photo or two of them from a traffic cam or two!

Beyond that - it sounds like the basic idea of --- Kids become violent because of watching Violent Movies. Well - Top Gear 'Kids' must have watched quite a few then!

Anyone ever get a chance to get on site during a Top Gear production event? Have the office Address or their Mobile Studio Vehicle Plates? We could have fun with those pieces of information, maybe a photo or two of them from a traffic cam or two!

Beyond that - it sounds like the basic idea of --- Kids become violent because of watching Violent Movies. Well - Top Gear 'Kids' must have watched quite a few then!

I would love the chance to attend a taping of the show, even better would be to actually drive around the track!

Yesterday, I read a brief note in an AOL news item that Tesla had lost the second law suit with BBC/Top Gear. The judge threw the law suit out, basically saying that everyone knows when you flog a car it gets poor mileage. AOL was just repeating news from one of the automobile blogs (don't remember which.) I expected the real story to be discussed here, but I haven't seen it mentioned. Did I dream this or did it just get lost in the Brick story?