Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster on TV show - Leverage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Talked to someone connected to the show about this episode (now being rerun). Turns out Dean's car was written into the storyline and was due to be delivered before the shoot but was late by two weeks. The roadster in the show came from Tesla as a loaner.

If the car returns next season they will use Dean's.

OK, so I'm now adding fictional characters to the Public Roadster owner's list.

Looking for 5 stats

Show name---------------Leverage
Network name------------TNT
Character's name -------- ?
Actor's name-------------- Timothy Hutton
Car paint / interior colors-- Radiant Red ??

So far we only have the shows.
We have Ironman, Leverage, Royal Pains, Entourage

Just the 2nd (3rd?) episode of last year. I have not caught all of this season but they way the show works where you have a band of thieves doing con-games for good causes, unless they specifically write it into the script you just don't see their regular cars.

Come to think of it they don't do many driving shots.

I suppose I should include Episode numbers for the record.
VIN#s would be cool too, but unlikely without an insider.

Thanks Lance! It is red. Now we need the interior.

I'm pretty sure I recently saw a Roadster on another TV show. I can't remember which show but I know it wasn't one on the list since I don't watch any of them.
It was driving away at the end, I think it was a red one.

A red one drove away in the Leverage show. Then they cut back to a group recaction as the walk out of frame. It ended with a girl alone -then she too walks out.

There was an EV parking sign there.

No, and it's pretty obvious they still have the deal with Hyundai in place so I doubt that. It's still a great show though, especially for someone like me and the wife who like heist movies/series.

Cobos