TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Roadster paint colors

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by sethr, Mar 31, 2016.

1. sethr

sethr CPO Roadster #1089

I just received a communication from Lotus regarding paint colors that I thought I'd share. Turns out that Glacier Blue Roadsters should be Lotus Liquid Blue, not Polar Blue (which Tesla sold me as touch up paint). I was sent a chart of all the colors, so here it is:

Screen Shot 2016-03-31 at 10.12.00 AM.png

Hope this helps others!

• Informative x 1
  2. BartJ

BartJ Member

• Informative x 2
  3. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

Awesome info ! Thanks for sharing

4. MileHighMotoring

@sethr - that is a definite possibility, but it still might not be correct. Lotus used like 3 different light blues over 5 years. And we know Tesla didn't use Polar Blue because a Roadster owner got something painted in that color and it didn't match. I think it could well be Liquid Blue. But it could be another color too. It's a bit of a mess.

5. sethr

sethr CPO Roadster #1089

I just got an (unsolicited) update from the gentleman at Lotus - he had gone the extra mile and researched my VIN. He said that my car was actually painted with Lotus Glacier Blue, B110. So, the chart I posted is apparently not complete, but Lotus has records. Just go to lotuscars.com and use the contact button under customer services (USA/Canada), very nice people there.