Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster paint colors

MCroadster

Apr 15, 2018
California
Ok, after several coats of paint I have finially gotten it to the same level as the original paint. I still need to work on the touchup as the chip is still visible from 5ft. Despite this, the paint match is very good for my Very Orange color. I don't see much metallic flake in the paint, but for small touchups looks ok.
After using the pens, I would recommend trying the bottled paint paired with an artist set of pencil brushes. I think that would be easier to apply without applying too much pressure on the surface.

Attachments

• 113409769.png
    113409769.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 26
  • Informative
Reactions: Roadster

rudholm

Aug 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Anyone know where I can get 2BU00 (Glacier Blue) touch-up paint? I gave my detail shop the code, and the Lotus code, for this color but what they got when they tried to order it was incorrect (too dark).

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC