TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Roadster Parts Catalogue

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by BTO84, Apr 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. BTO84

BTO84 Member

Hi all , does anyone have a parts catalog or brake down on what comes with a complete battery assembly for a Roadster ? . I'm trying to compile a list of the parts I require so I can replace the fire damaged battery in my roadster. I have attached some photos before the fire of what was damaged. Also does anyone have a contact at Tesla or a repairer that can assist me in the purchase and shipping of what I need , Thanks.

2. BTO84

BTO84 Member

Cant seem to upload photos are there any tricks ?

3. AEdennis

AEdennis Active Member

Participate.... I believe that the site requires a minimum number of activity before one can upload photos and create a signature, and the like...

4. BTO84

BTO84 Member

Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it