Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster Parts for Sale Listings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am interested in finding an original power cord hanger for the First Tesla HPWC pictured below. I copied this picture from a TMC thread. It is the only picture of it I have been able to find. I want it to go with my HPWC. I would like to buy the smoke detector as well.
Thanks,
Eric
photo09091441-jpg.93623

Reactions: AtAge19
I am interested in finding an original power cord hanger for the First Tesla HPWC pictured below. I copied this picture from a TMC thread. It is the only picture of it I have been able to find. I want it to go with my HPWC. I would like to buy the smoke detector as well.
I have one, never used because I routed the HPC cord up to the ceiliing of the garage where it pulls down on a see-saw arrangement right over my car's charge port. The hanger weighs 4.5 pounds so it would cost something like $15 to ship via ground. PM me with an offer.

I have the original smoke detector, too, but it is installed and operational. It is made by Hochiki America Corporation, model SLR-835B-4W. Photos attached. I also have the HPC installation instructions manual PDF if you need it.

IMG_5097.jpgIMG_5099.jpg

OEM Gloss Metallic Black Front Bumper Wrapped in Charcoal Metallic with Ceramic Coating pre-drilled for forward parking sensors for Tesla & OEM Gloss Black Front Bumper Lip for Tesla Roadster P/N: 06-000170-00-AA

Price: 1600 + Shipping OBO

*Note: This bumper has seen no accidents and is in excellent condition. There is a small crack in the front bumper lip on the bottom side (see last photo). It was removed from a 1.5 roadster to replace it with the upgraded 2.5 bumper.

IMG_3356.jpg
IMG_3349.jpg
IMG_3352.jpg
IMG_3353.jpg
IMG_3343.jpg
IMG_3344 (1).jpg
IMG_3345.jpg
IMG_3346.jpg
IMG_3346.jpg

IMG_3347.jpg
IMG_3348.jpg