Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster Parts for Sale Listings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was sad to see the roadster go, but kept a few items which I think are very useful to the community:

Roadster starter pack: $1000 + shipping (keep in mind the hardtop bag is large), local pickup preferred (SF southbay)
- OEM hardtop storage bag
- Henry's CAN J1772 + Sleeve
- Taylor Mesh top, this was difficult to source 2 years ago, can't imagine the rarity now

Was sad to see the roadster go, but kept a few items which I think are very useful to the community:

Roadster starter pack: $1000 + shipping (keep in mind the hardtop bag is large), local pickup preferred (SF southbay)
- Taylor Mesh top, this was difficult to source 2 years ago, can't imagine the rarity now
Sent PM about TMT

@adaboost,

Refresh P.M.’s A.S.A.P. Message sent.

- P.

Hi folks,

Before recycling these, I thought I'd offer them up here.

I upgraded my car's brakes with the "custom 2 piece slotted rotors" a while back, but still have the original rotors and pads that were removed. Still serviceable.

Free for anyone who wants to stay with the OEM equipment. Pick-up only in the Sacramento-Rocklin CA area.

Hi folks,

Before recycling these, I thought I'd offer them up here.

I upgraded my car's brakes with the "custom 2 piece slotted rotors" a while back, but still have the original rotors and pads that were removed. Still serviceable.

Free for anyone who wants to stay with the OEM equipment. Pick-up only in the Sacramento-Rocklin CA area.
Dibs

I will be in the area on Saturday...I’ll pm you. Thanks

NOT MINE (click the link below)

Clipper Creek Tesla charger
Price: $400

This is dirt cheap for a mint TS-70! Someone's going to get a steal of a deal!

00000_gh8VFDAg1ZL_1200x900.jpg