Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster Parts for Sale Listings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I keep finding more Roadster stuff.

OEM Level 1 Roadster Charging Cable - $200

I’m going to be putting the rest of my stuff on eBay in the coming days, so if there’s any interest here, just send me a message. I’m happy to avoid eBay fees if possible.

579774DC-575E-4EE5-A163-65472C0D3E2C.jpeg

Reactions: AtAge19
For sale are various Roadster accessories, which were enjoyed with dearly departed 501. Buyers to pay actual shipping costs from Phoenix, AZ:

1) The original J1772 to Roadster CAN ($500)

View attachment 493096

View attachment 493098

2) Tesla OEM J1772 to Roadster Adapter (always good to have a backup) ($500)

View attachment 493100

3) The CAN Sr. Tesla S/X/3 to Roadster ($500):

View attachment 493101

View attachment 493102

4) Roadster Universal Mobile Charger 14-50 Adapter Only ($50)

View attachment 493103

5) Roadster/Clipper Creek CS-90 EVSE (up to 70 amps) with Roadster to Tesla S/X/3 adapter ($1500)

Currently in use in an outdoor installation charging my new Model 3. Works perfectly up to 70 amps for very fast L2 charging. Great for households with both Roadsters and other Tesla models. Will have to uninstall, pack, and ship. Pedestal is not for sale. EVSE only. The Roadster to S/X/3 adapter is no longer made. Great opportunity for Roadster owners to purchase this useful combo.

View attachment 493107

View attachment 493108

6) Taylor mesh top - $500
- Original version with small gap with windows rolled up, but still a fantastic accessory. Really enjoyed driving with this on.

View attachment 493114

Taylor Mesh Top Conversion (TMTC)

I just hit my photo limit. Post #2 to follow.

Just a quick follow up on my earlier for sale post. I listed the following on eBay:

- J1772 adapters
- Covercraft Sunbrella outdoor car cover
- 6-50 UMC adapter
- Top dashboard panel and single DIN binnacle and vents

Happy to end the auctions earlier if anyone here wants them for a reasonable price. I didn't put a reserve on any of the items listed on eBay.

I decided to keep the Clipper Creek Roadster branded TS-70 because those units are just so reliable and robust, although I might convert it to J1772 - in which case I'd have the Roadster to Model S/X/3 orange cable adapter for sale, as well as a Roadster charging cable with Roadster connector. I'm guessing someone can make good use of the latter. I'll post again if and when I convert the TS-70 to J1772.

I decided to keep the Clipper Creek Roadster branded TS-70 because those units are just so reliable and robust, although I might convert it to J1772 - in which case I'd have the Roadster to Model S/X/3 orange cable adapter for sale, as well as a Roadster charging cable with Roadster connector. I'm guessing someone can make good use of the latter. I'll post again if and when I convert the TS-70 to J1772.

I have one for sale if anyone wants one. It's new; never installed. These are indeed much more robust than Tesla's newer charging stations.

Reactions: dhrivnak
Was watching your items on eBay, thought for a while you were going to wish held onto to the items.

Are you referring to my stuff? Yeah, they sold, but for much lower than I anticipated, but that's okay. Wasn't really looking to make a ton of money off them. I'm honestly happy they're moving on to other owners who can put them to better use. They're doing no one any good sitting around in my shed.

From my earlier post, the only things I have remaining are the hard top and bag, but a buyer is lined up for local pick up at the end of the month. I might also have a Roadster charging cable and Roadster to S/X/3 orange cable for sale, but I need to convert the CS-70 to J1772 first. I'm traveling soon and won't be doing anything more until late Jan or early Feb.

On a side note, a saw an orange car on my way to work and felt sad. I do miss 501. Maybe I'll rejoin the club one of these days...

NOT MINE (click the link below)

Mazda Miata MX-5 seat (Tesla/Lotus)
Price: $575

View attachment 504141

I actually can’t believe this...that is 1462’s original driver’s seat! It was replaced at service in 2012 due to a “rattle” according to service records, but they botched the Ion Blue stitching, resulting in a mismatched driver and passenger seat stitching color. THIS SEAT is the original match!

I sent him a message. If anyone was interested, I’ll sell you mine for even less if I can grab it.