Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster Parts for Sale Listings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Driving a Miata is not that different from driving a Roadster, and I assume the profile of a Miata driver is not that different from that of a Roadster driver. In fact I’ve just joined the “Roadster driver club” (proud recent owner of 856), but I’ve been driving a Miata for the past 10 years, and I still switch between the two depending on mood.

Welcome @mircearstan! Not to worry. There are many other recovering Porsche, Corvette, and Mazda ICErs here to help with your transition off your gasoline dependancy.

giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: drewski
Driving a Miata is not that different from driving a Roadster, and I assume the profile of a Miata driver is not that different from that of a Roadster driver. In fact I’ve just joined the “Roadster driver club” (proud recent owner of 856), but I’ve been driving a Miata for the past 10 years, and I still switch between the two depending on mood.

Right! Apparently our seats are very popular with Miata owners. This is the 5th time I've seen one for sale in relation to a Miata.

Side note - I haven't received a response from Craigslist guy. I am very sad.

Are you referring to my stuff? Yeah, they sold, but for much lower than I anticipated, but that's okay. Wasn't really looking to make a ton of money off them. I'm honestly happy they're moving on to other owners who can put them to better use. They're doing no one any good sitting around in my shed.

From my earlier post, the only things I have remaining are the hard top and bag, but a buyer is lined up for local pick up at the end of the month. I might also have a Roadster charging cable and Roadster to S/X/3 orange cable for sale, but I need to convert the CS-70 to J1772 first. I'm traveling soon and won't be doing anything more until late Jan or early Feb.

On a side note, a saw an orange car on my way to work and felt sad. I do miss 501. Maybe I'll rejoin the club one of these days...
I would be interested in your Roadster charging cable after the conversion.

I'm having a clearout of Roadster Stuff. Mostly for UK/EU where I'm based. But this HPC to Model S/X/3 is USA specific.

For US Roadster owners who have anHPC and also want to charge bigger Tesla's a little faster: @ 70 Amps / 16.8 kW
It came with a HPC charger, and is virtually unused.

Its not suitable for the UK/EU ... And I have a work trip to California in February. It might be be easier to post USA to USA rather than EU / USA. Any takers ? Not sure its value so guessing $300 usd
70Amp HPC to US Model S.X.3 .jpg

Otherwise its ebay.

Later in UK/EU I'm planning on selling, further Roadster spares:
  • An HPC.
  • New UMC (UK spec, unused warranty replacement)
  • Pair front Damper/springs (non-sport).