Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster Parts for Sale Listings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Used Roadster HPC
Price: $800 USD

e0bb2780-1aa6-44a8-bdcd-b451e223f0c6-jpeg.303250

I think the idea here is just to have a repository for the ads that get missed, either in the multitude of model 3 owners selling/swapping phone charging cables and buying new wheels, or in local ads that some of would never see. The seller’s are sometimes unknown, if you click the red highlighted text you will get to the original ad, this one is for one side only and it’s a craigslist ad.

I think the idea here is just to have a repository for the ads that get missed, either in the multitude of model 3 owners selling/swapping phone charging cables and buying new wheels, or in local ads that some of would never see. The seller’s are sometimes unknown, if you click the red highlighted text you will get to the original ad, this one is for one side only and it’s a craigslist ad.
Well, the CF doorsills Ad takes you to a website where when I inquired they said they had no more and wern't making them anymore ...could be click bait ?

I think sticky's should be reserved for information that stands the test of time, most of these postings will soon be, or are redundant straight away. We really need a section in the for sale thread but if people post here all their parts it will keep this thread afloat.

**REMINDER**

This is a For Sale ad compilation thread to make it easier for everyone to find Roadster parts scattered throughout the internet. I personally don't have anything for sale at this time (see above quote). Feel free to contact the respective seller accordingly.

Last edited: