Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster Parts for Sale Listings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good Morning,
here is the last yard sale, I want to thank everybody for their time and patience.
This is what's up for sale
1 Instrument cluster Make an offer
1 set of non adjustable rear spring damper 300
1 face level vent trim.
I will provide pictures later today, Thank View attachment 348000View attachment 348001View attachment 348002View attachment 348003

You don't happen to have the 1/2 circle vent covers that go into the vent trim you listed do you?

Thanks for your time and attention.

Have some DDM Tuning HID upgrade parts looking for a good home:

2 - 55 watt ballasts with mounting brackets
4 - low beam HID bulbs (HB3), 4500K color temp
2 - high beam HID bulbs (H9), 4500K color temp
2 - stock halogen bulbs, HB3, from the original lamps. About 2 years of use, maybe if you wanted a spare on hand.

Basically looking to cover shipping costs from Silicon Valley. As I now have the factory HIDs, I have no use for these and hate throwing away good parts that other people can use.

Reactions: X.l.r.8

2 - stock halogen bulbs, HB3, from the original lamps. About 2 years of use, maybe if you wanted a spare on hand.

Basically looking to cover shipping costs from Silicon Valley. As I now have the factory HIDs, I have no use for these and hate throwing away good parts that other people can use.
Sending a PM. I'd like to take these.

You waited a whole week after I ordered mine! Lol. Good for you to allow someone the ability to see at night. Actions such as these will allow the community to grow. I’m keeping my useable takeoffs in case someone here gets stuck and needs a part quickly, I thinks it’s a great way forward.

NOT MINE (click the link below)

tesla roadster seats leather
Price: $600

00000_cbIlkNhmH9S_1200x900.jpg

NOT MINE (click the link below)

Tesla Roadster R/C
Price: $100

View attachment 355022

I inquired about this one, as it matches my Electric Blue 2.0. Got a series of strange responses...apparently the seller works for Tesla, “has every Tesla model” and when I inquired which Roadster, he said “Founder 00002”. So, uh, looks like this guy has Martin Eberhard’s Founders #2. Seems legit. :rolleyes:

Even better, when I stopped replying, he started sending frequent emails with snide remarks. Needless to say, it wasn’t a great experience and I won’t be pursuing this item.

• Funny
Reactions: X.l.r.8
I inquired about this one, as it matches my Electric Blue 2.0. Got a series of strange responses...apparently the seller works for Tesla, “has every Tesla model” and when I inquired which Roadster, he said “Founder 00002”. So, uh, looks like this guy has Martin Eberhard’s Founders #2. Seems legit. :rolleyes:

Even better, when I stopped replying, he started sending frequent emails with snide remarks. Needless to say, it wasn’t a great experience and I won’t be pursuing this item.
Martin still has his Roadster.