Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster Parts for Sale Listings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
eBay listing for a UMC with 14-50 plug (NOT MINE)
Price: $250 or Best Offer + $63.10 shipping
s-l1600.jpg

Reactions: AtAge19
ORIGINAL THUNDER GRAY OEM ROADSTER HARD TOP - NEW CONDITION (USED TWICE)
Location -
Dallas, TX (shipping out of state is usually $400 insured)
Price - $3,000.00

This top has zero imperfections, dents, or scratches. Full disclosure - I just moved into a new home and cannot find the original mounting screws. I may locate them as I get unpacked and search thoroughly.

IMG_2694.jpeg

IMG_2695.jpeg

IMG_2696.jpeg

Considering there were over 150 Thunder Gray Roadsters produced, I'm hoping to find this top a home where it will be enjoyed. :)
Feel free to comment or PM me for more photos and information.

• Funny
Reactions: gwagen27
OEM Gloss Metallic Black Front Bumper Wrapped in Charcoal Metallic with Ceramic Coating pre-drilled for forward parking sensors for Tesla & OEM Gloss Black Front Bumper Lip for Tesla Roadster P/N: 06-000170-00-AA

Price: 1100 + Shipping OBO
Ebay: 08-2010 TESLA ROADSTER FRONT BUMPER COVER ORIGINAL/FRONT LIP P/N 06-000170-00-AA | eBay

*Note: This bumper has seen no accidents and is in excellent condition. There is a small crack in the front bumper lip on the bottom side (see last photo). It was removed from a 1.5 roadster to replace it with the upgraded 2.5 bumper.

View attachment 454240 View attachment 454241 View attachment 454243 View attachment 454244 View attachment 454246 View attachment 454247 View attachment 454248 View attachment 454249View attachment 454249
View attachment 454250 View attachment 454251

Updated price. I also have a hard top which needs repairs and weather strips/seals. $400 obo.

Last edited:
Roadster High Power Wall Charger EVSE cable
$450 plus shipping (located in Southern California)

I have a near new 25' Tesla Roadster cable that came off an original Tesla Roadster High Power Wall Charger EVSE (made by Clipper Creek). At the time I needed to also charge another car that used a J1772 connector, so I changed the cable on the EVSE. Most of the time these are pretty beat up, but as you can see from the pictures I was careful with mine and took care of it.

Cross posted here: Roadster EVSE cable

IMG_1537.jpg
IMG_1538.jpg
IMG_1539.jpg
IMG_1541.jpg
IMG_1542.jpg
IMG_1543.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: dhrivnak
@arijaycomet,

May you please confirm whether this is indeed the OEM Tesla Roadster Indoor/Outdoor Car Cover manufactured by Tesla?

Thanks In Advance,

Hope to hear from you soon,

Sincerely,

- P.

I just ordered an OEM Roadster Car Cover from the local TSC on Friday, 10/11. Fremont still has some available, as jfischer said in a different thread a few months ago so be persistent, if yours doesn't want to check.

They are $350, which may not be the best value for a car cover, but i was willing to pay extra for the logo :rolleyes: