Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster Parts for Sale Listings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lol “super rare” — only 2,500 made.

So, snark aside, is it supposed to stick out like this? I've never stored it there.

IMG_1499.JPG

So, snark aside, is it supposed to stick out like this? I've never stored it there.

View attachment 511823

It should go in all the way and not normally visible. Try flexing and wiggling the manual until it goes all the way in.

Edit: Also note that I keep my insurance and registration in the manual folder, so I have to take it out and replace it every six months to update my papers. It never goes in all the way on the first try. I have to “wiggle and flex” it to get it all the way in to the slot.

Last edited:
NOT MINE (click the link below) - format blatantly copied from @Roadster :eek:

Tesla Roadster HPC (High Power Connector) Clipper Creek Model TS-70 | eBay
Price: $765 starting bid + $108.90 shipping
$995 BIN + shipping

Tesla Roadster HPC (High Power Connector). This was not the primary charger for the Roadster it was installed for so it had very little use. It's compatible with Roadster versions 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, and 3.0. Made in the USA by Clipper Creek. 25' cable. Tesla sold this new for $1,950. Configured for 70A, 200 - 240 VAC. Clipper Creek sells replacement J1772 cables for this unit if you want to convert it to J1772. I would refund $200 of the purchase price if you want to purchase this unit without the cable.

Last edited: