Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster Parts for Sale Listings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Aluminum Trinket Tray Divider. Designed and manufactured by me. Way less expensive than the Lotus factory divider. Better looking and more robust than Lotus's or any other aftermarket version out there. Snaps in firmly and square, yet still easy to remove/reposition.
$95, includes free shipping in the US. PM me for payment instructions.

View attachment 650743View attachment 650744

Now also offering one with a Ram ball "B" attached. Great for adding a phone mount or other accessory!
Ordering options:
Plain: $95
w/Ram ball: $110
Buy TWO, mix & match and save 10%!

Recent review from a buyer on LotusTalk:
"I'm the buyer of the prototype and this piece is spot on. It clips into place snuggly and doesn't rattle or move when you corner. I took it off a couple of times to get the width correct so I can wedge my phone in between the HVAC controls and this piece and it still held its shape no problem. Aesthetically, I think it flows well with the raw aluminum look present in the car. Lastly, shipping was quick and communication was prompt. In short, if you're on the fence, I wouldn't hesitate buying this piece.

Free shipping in the US, $10 per order worldwide.
PM me for payment instructions.

IMG_4642.jpgIMG_4647.jpgIMG_4645.jpg

Still have HCSharp adapter Jr ("J"1772) for sale. Just the early plain unit which was always kept in plastic bag between seat and door frame, as Providence intended. Bulletproof packing/shipping.

Set of 4 Momo rims esp good for winter abuse or just testing out rubber. Fronts are just a tad wider than stock but the stock tires fit fine. To be picked up in WY/CO/ID/OR/WA somewhere convenient. Gold-ish color rash-free. I may jig-saw off the tires to save space as they are already too old, be an opportunity to weigh these bad boys.

PM me, no reasonable offer refused.
--
I realize this is an old posting, but I just wonder if you still have the hcsharp Jr adapter. Thanks!

I realize this is an old posting, but I just wonder if you still have the hcsharp Jr adapter. Thanks!

Available today:

Yes - HCSharp Jr adapter - I just recently posted to some other For Sale thread here on TMC (what, where ?)
Yes - 4 MOMO rims for Roadster - see above for photos, color = silver (I can remove rubber fwiw)
Yes - just discovered a new unused Curt trailer hitch for Roadster - take your Roadster to the town dump !!

<Roadster - set of 4 rims by MOMO>

- this is the For Sale thread with photos of rims.
--

Last edited:
For the Roadster 1.5:

Now also offering one with a Ram ball "B" attached. Great for adding a phone mount or other accessory!
Ordering options:
Plain: $95
w/Ram ball: $110
Buy TWO, mix & match and save 10%!

Recent review from a buyer on LotusTalk:
"I'm the buyer of the prototype and this piece is spot on. It clips into place snuggly and doesn't rattle or move when you corner. I took it off a couple of times to get the width correct so I can wedge my phone in between the HVAC controls and this piece and it still held its shape no problem. Aesthetically, I think it flows well with the raw aluminum look present in the car. Lastly, shipping was quick and communication was prompt. In short, if you're on the fence, I wouldn't hesitate buying this piece.

Free shipping in the US, $10 per order worldwide.
PM me for payment instructions.

View attachment 658462View attachment 658466View attachment 658468

I recently sold some internationally and was surprised by the postal rates. Shipping is still free in the US, but INTERNATIONALLY, I am forced to charge $16 shipping for one, or $24 for 2 or more.

I can take payments via Venmo @MarkVH1 or PayPal [email protected]

Thanks,
Mark

With 996's arrival, I have two 240v mobile Roadster chargers and a Can Jr. I'll keep both mobile chargers, but I have no need for the J1772 adapter which I bought from Roadster ~20 months ago. Neither one of us has ever used it. 550 bucks

First PM I get by time stamp it is their's. Carl I'll ship it for goodies credit lol

Attachments

• IMG_4925.jpeg
    IMG_4925.jpeg
    602.5 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_4926.jpeg
    IMG_4926.jpeg
    567 KB · Views: 90