Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster Parts for Sale Listings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am always in need of Roadster parts. If you have anything Roadster, and want to sell it (for a reasonable price) I am interested.
darn now I see it this
I am always in need of Roadster parts. If you have anything Roadster, and want to sell it (for a reasonable price) I am interested.

Carl, swap the J1772 adapter on my tab. Never been used, I thought they were worth 500 bucks as that is what last post I saw it sold for.

NOT MINE (click the link below)

Tesla Roadster 2008-2011 wheel lock keys (5 different keys)
Price: $100 USD BIN + shipping

s-l1600.jpeg

Looking to sell my recently refinished wheels. I’ll take more pictures when I get to my storage I was going to put them on my car but the black set were slightly out of round so I decided to keep them for winter tires and sell the good set. PM for more pictures and details, bare rims only.
View attachment 632581 View attachment 632582
Big THANK YOU shout out to @X.l.r.8 for going out of the way to personally transport and drop off these awesome rims and 2.5 seats.

Over 9 months of waiting for the northern boarder to open but well worth the wait.

Many thanks and holiday cheers🥂

@eHorses It was great to meet you in person after many months in seclusion. I finally stopped driving and I am enjoying an excellent bottle of tignanello which you so kindly funded, along with the Publix crispy chicken which is the real Florida crack. Hopefully we will meet in the roadsters in the future rather than the S’s.

Reactions: eHorses