Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster Parts for Sale Listings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like Greg's got some tail lights housings is making in both Gloss and Matt: Tesla Roadster Tail Light Housings

IMG_1480_940x.jpg
20220306_135718_compact.jpg

They're special order for now.$699/pair

Used set of tires, date code of 2013, so would be good for tearing up the track, but not everyday use on the street. Looking for local pickup only in Moorpark, CA. Message me here, but this is my CL ad for more detail and measurement pictures:

00o0o_bEKA77fQmbiz_0oc0i9_1200x900.jpg

Reactions: drewski
Please post pics when you get them! $699 is crazy cheap for what they take to fabricate.
Indeed that is cheap. I was having trouble making a profit at $1,600 per pair, but my price included transferring the lenses and splicing in waterproof connectors to make the job easier in the future. I stopped making them after it became difficult to hire people. I was 3D printing the mounting brackets that are glued on the back side. It appears that he is somehow molding the brackets with CF which I found very difficult to do. Even cutting the intricate hole for the lock cylinder is quite time consuming.

Indeed that is cheap. I was having trouble making a profit at $1,600 per pair, but my price included transferring the lenses and splicing in waterproof connectors to make the job easier in the future. I stopped making them after it became difficult to hire people. I was 3D printing the mounting brackets that are glued on the back side. It appears that he is somehow molding the brackets with CF which I found very difficult to do. Even cutting the intricate hole for the lock cylinder is quite time consuming.
Hi Henry,
That has me worried a bit because you have made them, and you know what it costs to make them. I have always expected that the would cost more.
Than this. I’ll show you what they look like
When they come in.
Thank you

Looks like Greg's got some tail lights housings is making in both Gloss and Matt: Tesla Roadster Tail Light Housings

View attachment 782449View attachment 782450

They're special order for now.$699/pair
Too bad the guy who had them made is stepping all over Henry Sharp to do this He's already duplicated most of the parts we make. After Henry heard this was going to happen, we agreed to make these, give Henry a cut, and now look at this. He's selling these for half of our build cost. It's expensive to make carbon parts in the USA. I used to buy a lot from GRP, as long as he's going to cater to Poupart I am done shopping there. I think I will start making his mirrors for less and see how it tastes.

Too bad the guy who had them made is stepping all over Henry Sharp to do this He's already duplicated most of the parts we make. After Henry heard this was going to happen, we agreed to make these, give Henry a cut, and now look at this. He's selling these for half of our build cost. It's expensive to make carbon parts in the USA. I used to buy a lot from GRP, as long as he's going to cater to Poupart I am done shopping there. I think I will start making his mirrors for less and see how it tastes.

cool; been waiting two years for a set; I will await your production.