Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster reservations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe for some. But for those of us ready to downsize (and fit them all in the garage!), I am looking to replace my S (and the Ferrari) with the Roadster; hubby has the 3. Then we can swap as needed. Best laid plans, though...

I am currently squeezing three cars into my two car garage...3 stay inside and one stays out. I guess I will need a new house with a larger garage to house my Tesla's. Can't leave the cars outside in my area...DUSTY.

I am just thinking on what I can invest in for $100k that will be worth $200k in 2020?? Bitcoin? TSLA?

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
Maybe for some. But for those of us ready to downsize (and fit them all in the garage!), I am looking to replace my S (and the Ferrari) with the Roadster; hubby has the 3. Then we can swap as needed. Best laid plans, though...

Same here. I'm looking forward to downsize both in vehicle size and the number of needed garage spots. S + Corvette = new Roadster, with my spouse having the 3.

Isn't this very clear? There were 303 base roadsters reserved within 5 minutes on Feb 5 ;-)

And extrapolating it translates to over 87k base roadsters reserved on Feb 5 ;-)

Anyway congrats on your two roadsters reservation!