Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

roadster seat reupholster with model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love the cushioning and how comfortable the model 3 seats are; Curious if anyone has thought or has reupholstered their roadster seats with the inside of a model 3 cushioning.

Would anyone attempt this? would this bring down the value or be stupid doing this to the original seats of the Roadster? I am thinking about simply having the padding taking out and replacing with the model 3 cushioning.

Thoughts?

Umm, my first drive was 3500 km and I found them super comfy as they are. Granted I only slept in them for 6 nights but I have never thought them uncomfortable.
Model 3 seats however I really don’t like. Much prefer the next gen model S seats, to each their own.

I love the cushioning and how comfortable the model 3 seats are; Curious if anyone has thought or has reupholstered their roadster seats with the inside of a model 3 cushioning.

Would anyone attempt this? would this bring down the value or be stupid doing this to the original seats of the Roadster? I am thinking about simply having the padding taking out and replacing with the model 3 cushioning.

Thoughts?
Would that even fit? Might have to trim it and then it could be pretty comparable?