TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Roadster Seatback Luggage

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by JohnGarziglia, Feb 27, 2014.

Tags:
  1. JohnGarziglia

In the quest to have more space for road trips, I am considering the purchase of this bag that apparently fits over the back of the roadster driver seat: http://www.amazon.com/Roadtrip-Luggage-EUR-Roadster-Seatback/dp/B008HSLE34

Capture.PNG

To date, I have just stuffed a hanging bag behind the drivers seat and that seems to somewhat work. For the driver's seat position I use, I have four inches behind the seat so it appears that this bag might work since its description says it needs three inches.

Has anyone tried this bag in the roadster? I would feel better about ordering it if I knew someone had already tried it and found it works well with the roadster. Thanks.

2. bart513

bart513 Active Member

John,
    They make a duffel bag that straps onto the trunk, right behind the window so there's no drag. I believe it is for the Elise. If you want more info let me know.

3. JohnGarziglia

Sure. That also sounds like an option although it would be a little more out in the open. Please do post information on that option. Thanks.

4. bart513

bart513 Active Member

file:///Users/administrator/Desktop/Boot-Bag%20-%20the%20additional%20storage%20solution.html

Attached Files:

5. spaceballs

spaceballs Member

6. bart513

bart513 Active Member

Thanks Spaceballs:)