Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster Service E-Mail

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well they never answered my email (but I haven't received the original email either – maybe only those who received it are eligible for an answer?).

So went to my SC in Palo Alto instead, to book a service appointment.

The friendly lady at the desk apparently got replaced by this:

IMG_20191126_131026.jpg

Am now waiting for half an hour. Looks like I can't win...

Well they never answered my email (but I haven't received the original email either – maybe only those who received it are eligible for an answer?).

So went to my SC in Palo Alto instead, to book a service appointment.

The friendly lady at the desk apparently got replaced by this:

Am now waiting for half an hour. Looks like I can't win...

I didn't get the email, but they replied :oops:

When they said "email us about parts" and I did, they said to ask the advisor when I bring my car in for service next week o_O

Apparently YMMV.

Couple months back I spent some ridiculous time trying to book a service appointment; I'll claim credit for kicking up a big fuss on behalf of Roadster owners and even mailing/texting various senior management. That said, huge thanks should actually go to @bonnie for getting to the right people and the generation of this very simple dedicated channel for us Roadster owners to be able to communicate with Service.

Even if it took a while, thank you Tesla!
Thanks for helping to identifying the person involved, @bonnie, with getting us all in the right direction for roadster services. I was in Tampa SC for MX services and vented to them about the lack of roadster help. SA apologized and said that “some will be announced soon for first gen roadster owners”. I assume this is it? I’m not an original owner but I did just received the email.

I'm curious – among all of you who sent an email to that address, did everyone get an answer? Am I the only one who didn't?
I haven't received the email yet, but I do have a puzzle to figure out regarding what to do with my 1146 errors. I sent them a detailed email on the situation,attached a vehicle log, and asking for their analysis of what needs to be done - fix with a new fan, wiring / pins, or ignore as a false positive. Heard nothing back, not even an acknowledgment that the email was received.

Waited a bit over a week, then sent another email asking for an acknowledgment and status of my request. To that email I got a reply signed by Matthew Krahn, acknowledging they got the email, apologizing for the delay, and that they would be getting back to me within 24hrs. A week later I sent another request for status, having not heard back. That email was sent on 11/23, and I've not heard anything back as of today 11/27.

• Informative
Reactions: drewski
Looks like Tesla is putting together a "DEDICATED" staff to just handle roadster service and parts. I just got this email...
Anyone else?

"
Dear John,
According to our records, we believe you own Roadster 5YJRE1A10A1001XXX. If you are receiving this email in error, no longer own a Roadster or need to update your contact information, please let us know by replying to this email.
We appreciate your continued and pioneering support for Tesla. We realize that we need to improve service for Roadster – we are putting in place a dedicated channel to help you with all your Roadster needs. This means dedicated Service Advisors, Service Technicians, and repair centers.

Reach us by emailing [email protected] to schedule a Service appointment, get status updates, request parts or speak with an expert. Note that this channel only services Roadsters and you should continue to use the Tesla app for all other Tesla cars.

You can also trade-in your current Roadster and apply the value towards the purchase of a Model S, Model X or Model 3 — even a reservation for a next generation Roadster. Request a trade-in quote to get started.
In the case of an emergency, please continue to contact Roadside Assistance at (877) 798-3752.

Many thanks for your continued support for Tesla.

Best Regards,
Jerome Guillen"

Interesting... I wonder if they have been seeing all the complaints about service in this group...

F5... F5... Yay! Mine's here too.

Now, that said, I still haven't received a reply to my request for technical assistance first sent nearly a month ago. So I guess I'm not all that impressed by the new "service" channel...