Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster set of wheels and winter tires for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Set of OEM cast wheels and Pirelli winter tires for sale. I just purchased my Roadster, and here in California have no need for a winter set of tires.

They are not perfect - some little scratches here and there. I tried to take closeup pictures of the various marks, but if you stand a few feet away you can barely see the flaws. So they are pretty nice for a second set. The tires look pretty nice - I have no idea how many miles are on them because they came with my car, but the 7/32 tread depth are the fronts, and the 5/32 and 6/32 are the rears. Note that the front tires are a different size from stock, I think because the stock sizes are tough to find. You should be able to read the brand, model, and sizes of the Pirelli tires in the pictures.

Anyway, they do have the Tesla TPMS in them, so you would need to have Tesla setup the wheels for the car monitoring system. Actually, you have to do that each time you change back and forth.

I'm looking for $1200 for the set. Keep in mind shipping cost though as well. I have shipped wheels before, so I would get some large cardboard boxes and cut large circles that cover the wheel and most of the sidewall of the tires. I would put two layers of cardboard over the fronts and one on the back of the wheels, then use strapping tape around the wheel several times, going over the tread.

They are located in San Jose, CA - but can ship anywhere in the US for only shipping costs (no packing/handling charges).

PM or email me if you are interested.

IMG_4883.jpg

IMG_4884.jpg

IMG_4885.jpg

IMG_4886.jpg

IMG_4887.jpg

IMG_4888.jpg

IMG_4890.jpg

IMG_4891.jpg

IMG_4892.jpg

IMG_4895.jpg

IMG_4896.jpg