Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster showing at Palo Alto / Stanford Concours

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TEG

Teslafanatic
Aug 20, 2006
PATesla1s.jpg
2007 Stanford Concours:

Last edited:
Re: Roadster showing at Palo Alto Concours

I feel like I have learned enough about the Roadster to not need to ask any more questions.

I was just there to appreciate it and a lot of other nice cars on display.

At the show I said to Aaron, "I have one of those!" ??? He gave me the look of "yeah, right!" Then I pulled my little crystal Tesla hologram out of my bag - and he responded, "Yes! You do!" He then let me sit in that gorgeous car! :eek: Can't wait to take a test drive in a few weeks. ;D

Lucky you! Glad you made it to the show and had a chance to get a closer look at your future car.

As you may know, the EP2 showed there was an engineering prototype, and your car is likely to have a more comfortable improved interior.

I had hoped to bring mine there.

That's really too bad. Your car would have been truly unique.

I didn't officially attend. I was biking by after 4pm and checked out some of the cars that were still there. Got to sit in an R8, which was pretty cool. Didn't see the Roadster, but searching Flickr, it looks like VP10 and VP13 were there. I'm actually a little annoyed. I asked over at the Tesla Motors blog and checked their events page and was never able to get any confirmation that the Roadster would be at the event. :mad: Seems like last year the Roadster's appearance was widely publicized. This year, nothing. (Of course last year I was in the middle of a 24/7 experiment.) If I had known the Roadster was going to be there, I would have made more of an effort to attend (and not worked on my thesis all day :wink: ).

2601611227_6212709f7e.jpg

2602486275_1dcdb20261.jpg

Damn, must've missed you! That's my RR hardtop down the line. Got to chat with Steve (of bracket frame) a bit, and had the hood and trunk popped open for the lookiloos around noon for half an hour.

It was an interesting juxtaposition to be tail-to-tail with the Ferraris in the corral.