TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Roadster soft top same as Lotus?

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by Cran, Feb 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Cran

Cran Member

Anyone know if the soft top is universal with the Elise? Looking to buy one.

2. Hall-Morin

Hall-Morin Member

It is apparently compatible. Lotus Garage has the parts available. British Racing Group has as well. I inquired about the hard tops (they have several options avalilable that are compatible with the Roadster. The Elise soft top should fit - search this forum for 'soft top elise' and you'll find references.

• Informative x 1
  3. MLAUTO

MLAUTO Member

It is exactly the same as the Lotus "touring" soft top with the padded insulation on the underside. The base Lotus top had no padding, but will fit.

• Informative x 1
  4. slcasner

slcasner Member

I bought a new soft top from Tesla a few months ago after looking at Lotus Garage and others. As I recall, Tesla's price was just slightly under the others, and the part was in stock. Just about $1K.

• Informative x 1