Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster stopping at a gas station

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For what else? Washing my windshield of course!!:tongue:
IMG_0910.jpg

This reminds me of when I used to farm with Belgian draft horses. I had a baler that used a gas motor to power the mechanism but not the wheels. One day the little tank of gas ran out so I headed the team out onto the road, baler in tow, and drove them almost a mile to the nearest gas station. It would have made a good picture while I pulled the team up in front of the pumps, as if they would need gas! I went inside to pay for 1.5 gal and a few minutes later we were baling hay again.

LOL. Btw Henry that was an interesting visual!

Somebody took a picture of me mowing a field with a team and published it as a post card. I remember walking into a store and being surprised to see myself on the postcard rack! The title/description on the back of the card was simply "Frank and Ginette," the names of the horses. I raised several colts from Ginette and cut 50 acres of hay each year, all with horses.

This reminds me of when I used to farm with Belgian draft horses. I had a baler that used a gas motor to power the mechanism but not the wheels. One day the little tank of gas ran out so I headed the team out onto the road, baler in tow, and drove them almost a mile to the nearest gas station. It would have made a good picture while I pulled the team up in front of the pumps, as if they would need gas! I went inside to pay for 1.5 gal and a few minutes later we were baling hay again.

Now THAT is a cool story!