TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Roadster Tires/Front AD07 - SOLD

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Pantera Dude, May 5, 2014.

1. Pantera Dude

Pantera Dude Member

#1 Pantera Dude, May 5, 2014
    Last edited: May 5, 2014
    Roadster Tires/Front AD07

Yokohama AD07 front tires with 6/32 tread left, (lots of tread) for the Roadster. The rear tires were worn out, so being the cheap bastard that I am, <grin> I replaced all four, (not wanting to run two different brand tires on the car), with Dunlops. If I can't get the full 18 thousand dollars for the tires, I will consider lower offers, they're not doing anybody any good sitting here. No shipping, you'll have to pick them up at my house in Long Beach, California.

List Date: 5/6/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Roadster Tires/Front AD07
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif

2. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

Do you really mean $18,000 for two front used AD07 tires?

3. Pantera Dude

Pantera Dude Member

Since I had to include a price I figured I might as well have some fun with it. I did mention that lower offers would be considered. :biggrin:

4. bart513

bart513 Member

Maybe I can find someone to roll them to Long Island? They'd find a nice cozy home:)

5. Mobility

Mobility Member

I just bought a 2.5 sport & front tires are a little worn. Saw your post & would to know if your tires are still available. I have not check how much they are new. Let me know what's your come & get them price.

Thanks