Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster Videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New one, Peeps! Even features @CM_007. And if I’m not mistaken, that red one is #609! Now I’m going after royalties!

Carl may be GREAT, but there is another GREAT shop and that is Gruber Motor Company in Phoenix, AZ, which lucky for me is just 90 miles North of Tucson. He also has an amazing shop full of Roadsters in different states of repair and condition.
Love these video's keep them coming, can never get enough. :)

Just came across this 'Roadster on Screen' Site
IMCDb.org: Tesla Roadster in movies and TV series
upload_2020-8-27_11-55-36.png

I wonder where each of those cars are today and does anyone have the VINs? More importantly, do they still have their roll cages, kill switches, CF seats and driver autographs?

Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 5.18.40 AM.png

Some addl. info here including press photos:

tesla-roadster-race--2_1600x0.jpg
tesla-roadster-race--3_1600x0.jpg

Apparently, these FIA rated racing editions were purpose built by Tesla for ROC 2010 and eventually acquired by a company called go green eK (Wayback Machine archive link here) and could be rented.

Last edited:
Kinda reminds me a little about when we were on vacation in Maui and took the road to Hana, lots of curves and there and of course lots of bridges. Rental car was not much fun, would have been great to have had a Roadster for the time we were there.

Imagine my surprise when clicking on one of @jason.tv's weird videos and seeing myself and my car!

BTW, we did not go on road trips with an RV and the car both driving. We used only the car, but we would make reservations for overnights at a motel next to an RV campground and reserve a spot in the campground for our car to recharge with a a14-50 mobile charge cable. We've done two 2400-mile, 12-day trips from our home in Sunnyvale, CA (Silicon Valley): one up the coast to Vancouver, BC, and one to Sun Valley, ID, Yellowstone Park and Jackson Hole, WY and Salt Lake City, UT.

Last edited: