Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster Videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Roadster

JdeMO Powered
Dec 10, 2016
SoCal
(@mods, I was originally going to create this thread in the Video forum but felt it would get buried there amongst all the MS/MX/M≡ chatter. Feel free to move it if you see fit, thx)

I realize many of you Roadster vets have probably seen all of these already but I wanted to aggregate some of the more interesting, informative and entertaining YouTube videos in one post for the sake of all Roadster n00bs like me hoping to join your ranks. I'm including my $0.02 review for each one to provide some context before viewing. Enjoy!

Original factory testimonial video with gratuitous chirping bird sounds.

Inspiring dialog interspersed with human GPS commentary throughout. Previously posted here.

Self-funded, passionately evangelistic Roadster docu originally discussed here.

Primary school presentation aesthetic but informative nonetheless. Previously discussed here.

Succinct and to the point. A no-frills, pro/con review of the Roadster 2.5 Sport.

Inaccuracies discussed here but you get to see how the cupholder and manual door entry work!

Typical formulaic bland MotorWeek review; but with a Roadster!

The ultimate range anxiety litmus test should always include a track day!

Bristol to London in a 2.5 Sport with a realistic depiction of highway noise.

Beautiful visuals ruined by a not-so-beautiful soundtrack.

• Love
Reactions: IslandRoadster
Factory driver... check. TC off... check. Donuts... check. Originally posted here.

30+ Roadsters :) and a random student piano recital Casiotone soundtrack :mad:

30+ Roadsters :):) and no soundtrack :D

30+ Roadsters :):):) cruising The Snake from three fixed camera angles :cool:

It doesn't matter if you get it wrong as long as you own it. You go, kid!

Roadster Sport on Track ... on a very wet day ...

Peak speed c 100mph (normally higher in dry) .. this was all about car control.
I'm the passenger (everso slightly nervous) .. my son is driving. I later checked the logs and he gave it 100% in several places, where I hadn't )

Roadster Sport on Track ... on a very wet day ...

Peak speed c 100mph (normally higher in dry) .. this was all about car control.
I'm the passenger (everso slightly nervous) .. my son is driving. I later checked the logs and he gave it 100% in several places, where I hadn't )
Awesome video. Just curious, what tires were you running?

Dunlop sport Bluresponse. Front 195/50 R16 Rear 225/45 R17
I'm very pleased with the Dunlops vs Previous Yokis .. much more grip in the wet and more progressive in the dry.
I find front to rear grip is better balanced cf the yoki 048's front tendency for more understeer.