TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Roadster VIN list

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by DanielFriederich, Oct 8, 2015.

Tags:
  1. DeedWest

DeedWest 2010 Roadster 2.0 - VIN 523

I would definitely agree. Having owned a Signature Red Model S for awhile, it seems very similar.

Also, what a beautiful car. It looks like Akio got the 2.5 Forged Wheels and CF Lip too, unlike Elon’s converted 2.0.

2. Roadster

Roadster Member

#686 makes a couple appearances in Revenge of the Electric Car here and here. Some interesting car cultural counterpoint between Elon (then still married to Talulah) and the stogie smoking Lutz. If you haven't seen the full docu, it's a good watch so posting it below:

• Like x 1
  3. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

Where is it in that 2nd link you mentioned? I see him driving a blue "loaner" there...

Also, in the first segment, I think they doctored his license plate for the movie.

4. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

Wild guess... I wonder if the 2nd segment, the Blue roadster could have been Founders' #12...

5. Carl W

Carl W 2008, #311 thunder gray 1.5

Glad you posted that documentary. I watched it just now. Elon was certainly on the verge of personal bankruptcy at one point.