Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadster visible on Tesla website owner page?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It used to be the case that when I logged into Tesla.com I could see both my Model and the Roadster. Now the Roadster is gone. Is that just me or is this a change that impacted everyone?

Sorry if I missed this in a prior discussion....

Thanks,
Paul

mine's there and just noticed that it's the right color too.
Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 7.51.49 AM.png

When i had my Model X in for an update, I asked the service manager to check that my Roadster was still showing as owned by me in their computers and it was. Not sure how much their records coordinate with corporate, but that was at least reassuring.

On the other hand, I have not been able to get Tesla to service my Roadster. No one ever responded to my service request from [email protected] nor did they respond to the service manager's request on my behalf. Been 4 months since my original request for service and 3 since the service manager requested it too. Have not pushed it any further since most of it was just general maintenance.

• Informative
Reactions: RobsJester
On the other hand, I have not been able to get Tesla to service my Roadster. No one ever responded to my service request from [email protected] nor did they respond to the service manager's request on my behalf. Been 4 months since my original request for service and 3 since the service manager requested it too. Have not pushed it any further since most of it was just general maintenance.

I had problems getting a response from that email address too. So much for their renewed commitment to us!