TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Roadster wall charger for sale

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by MelTyree, Dec 31, 2012.

1. MelTyree

MelTyree Member

Removed from service in working order.
    I actually never used this charge much, I usually used the mobile charging cable. I have traded in my Roadster 1.5 for my new Model S, which I received on 29 Dec. Tesla Motors did not want my used wall charger with the trade in.
    Will sell to Roadster owner for $500 plus shipping OBO. Contact [email protected]

2. Owner

Owner Active Member

I'm curious why you are not just buying the adapter to use it with the Model S.

3. JoshG

JoshG Member

By "Wall Charger", I assume you mean the Tesla (Clipper Creek) HPC? or is this something else?

4. saprolf

saprolf Member

Mel, I am interested to buy the HPC. Do you have it still for sale. I wrote you and e-mail, but you did not answer. Please let me know.

Thanks,

5. Jackyche

Jackyche Member

He sold it awhile ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

6. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

I bought it. Mel shipped it to me already.

:)

7. sledhead36

sledhead36 Member

I have one for sale if anyone is looking, never used.