Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Roadsters for sale?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I may get dinged for this, but I am new to the site, and felt certain there would be classifieds on a TESLAMOTORCLUB forum site. I know I have shopped the Roadster before, so I realize it must be elsewhere. Can someone please tell me where?

Oh, and I deserve to get chaped a** for this, but I wanted to be direct.

TIA,
Bill

I may get dinged for this, but I am new to the site, and felt certain there would be classifieds on a TESLAMOTORCLUB forum site. I know I have shopped the Roadster before, so I realize it must be elsewhere. Can someone please tell me where?

Oh, and I deserve to get chaped a** for this, but I wanted to be direct.

TIA,
Bill[/QUOTE
Bill there are a few in the For Sale section but not many. And in this thread you should find Today's Roadster Orphan.

That said I am considering selling my 1.5/3.0 Roadster details at Dropbox - 2008_Roadster - Simplify your life

Roadster_255.jpg

I am currently selling my 2011 Black on Black 2.5 roadster due to pending shoulder replacement surgery. Tesla inspection just completed on
the car. Hardtop, soft top, car cover, original manuals, etc. etc. 20,100 miles on a strong example. Clean machine VIN #xxx1273. Located in Carmel Valley, CA. Please no low ballers on this pristine car offering at $69K.